2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 2C - THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Chapter 40 - Creating a hazard
- Section 2c:40-1 - Creating a hazard
- Section 2c:40-2 - Refusing to yield a party line
- Section 2c:40-3 - Hazing; aggravated hazing
- Section 2c:40-4 - Consent not available as defense to hazing
- Section 2c:40-5 - Conduct constituting offense may be prosecuted under other provisions of Title 2C
- Section 2c:40-6 - Definitions
- Section 2c:40-7 - Portable, oil-burning heating devices; certificate of evaluation by test of safety prior to sale, offer for sale or use
- Section 2c:40-8 - Label cautioning and informing user
- Section 2c:40-9 - Inclusion of instructions concerning proper and safe maintenance and operation
- Section 2c:40-10 - Construction requirements
- Section 2c:40-11 - Automatic safety shut-off device or design feature to eliminate fire hazard in event of tipover
- Section 2c:40-12 - Carbon monoxide limitations
- Section 2c:40-13 - Posting of sign at point of sale or display of prohibition of use in multiple dwellings or in residences in certain municipalities
- Section 2c:40-14 - Regulations
- Section 2c:40-15 - Violations; petty disorderly persons offense
- Section 2c:40-16 - Definitions.
- Section 2c:40-17 - Tampering, degree of offense; sentencing requirements.
- Section 2c:40-18 - Violation of law intended to protect public health and safety; grading
- Section 2c:40-19 - Consumer products; unauthorized writing, offense.
- Section 2c:40-20 - Use of certain cable, wire devices; fourth degree crime
- Section 2c:40-21 - Tattooing of a minor; parental permission, required
- Section 2c:40-22 - Penalty for causing death or injury while driving in violation of R.S.39:3-40 or unlicensed.
- Section 2c:40-23 - Production, delivery of ignition key, documentation required
- Section 2c:40-24 - "Traffic control preemption device" defined; possession, certain, unlawful, violations, penalties.
- Section 2c:40-25 - Persons permitted to dispense contact lenses; violations, fines, penalties.
- Section 2c:40-26 - Operating motor vehicle during period of license suspension, fourth degree crime.
- Section 2c:40-27 - Definitions relative to operation of unmanned aircraft systems.
- Section 2c:40-26.1 - "School bus" defined, certain driver violations, third degree crime.
- Section 2c:40-28 - Violations, degree of offense, crime.
- Section 2c:40-29 - Provisions preempt existing laws.
- Section 2c:40-30 - Authorized use permitted.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.