2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 2C - THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
- Section 2c:39-1 - Definitions.
- Section 2c:39-2 - Presumptions
- Section 2c:39-3 - Prohibited weapons and devices
- Section 2c:39-4 - Possession of weapons for unlawful purposes.
- Section 2c:39-4.1 - Weapons; controlled dangerous substances and other offenses, penalties.
- Section 2c:39-5 - Unlawful possession of weapons.
- Section 2c:39-6 - Exemptions.
- Section 2c:39-7 - Certain persons not to have weapons.
- Section 2c:39-9 - Manufacture, transport, disposition and defacement of weapons and dangerous instruments and appliances.
- Section 2c:39-9.1 - Sale of knives to minors; crime of the fourth degree; exceptions
- Section 2c:39-9.2 - Sale of handcuffs to minors, prohibited
- Section 2c:39-10 - Violation of the regulatory provisions relating to firearms; false representation in applications.
- Section 2c:39-11 - Pawnbrokers; loaning on firearms
- Section 2c:39-12 - Voluntary surrender
- Section 2c:39-13 - Unlawful use of body vests
- Section 2c:39-14 - 2nd degree crimes
- Section 2c:39-15 - Gun advertising requirement
- Section 2c:39-16 - "Leader of a firearms trafficking network" defined; first degree crime; fines; sentencing
- Section 2c:39-17 - Retired law enforcement officers permitted to possess, carry certain ammunition.
- Section 2c:39-18 - Inapplicability.
- Section 2c:39-19 - Regulations relative to certain current owners of automatic rifles.
- Section 2c:39-20 - Registration of certain firearms.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.