2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 2C - THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
- Section 2c:38-1 - Short title.
- Section 2c:38-2 - Crime of terrorism; definitions.
- Section 2c:38-3 - Producing or possessing chemical weapons, biological agents or nuclear or radiological devices; definitions.
- Section 2c:38-4 - Hindering apprehension or prosecution for terrorism.
- Section 2c:38-5 - Soliciting or providing material support or resources for terrorism
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.