2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 2C - THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Chapter 28 - Perjury
- Section 2c:28-1 - Perjury
- Section 2c:28-2 - False swearing
- Section 2c:28-3 - Unsworn falsification to authorities
- Section 2c:28-4 - False reports to law enforcement authorities
- Section 2c:28-5 - Tampering with witnesses and informants; retaliation against them.
- Section 2c:28-5.1 - Witness, victim protective orders
- Section 2c:28-5.2 - Penalties for violations
- Section 2c:28-5.3 - Moving parties
- Section 2c:28-5.4 - Standard for issuance
- Section 2c:28-5.5 - No interference with defense preparation
- Section 2c:28-6 - Tampering with or fabricating physical evidence
- Section 2c:28-7 - Tampering with public records or information
- Section 2c:28-8 - Impersonating a public servant or law enforcement officer.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.