2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 2C - THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Chapter 29 - Obstructing administration of law or other governmental function
- Section 2c:29-1 - Obstructing administration of law or other governmental function
- Section 2c:29-2 - Resisting arrest, eluding officer
- Section 2c:29-3 - Hindering apprehension or prosecution.
- Section 2c:29-3.1 - Animal owned, used by law enforcement agency, search and rescue dog, infliction of harm upon, interference with officer, degree of crime, penalties.
- Section 2c:29-3.2 - Offenses against service animals, guide dogs, degree of crime; penalties, restitution.
- Section 2c:29-4 - Compounding
- Section 2c:29-5 - Escape
- Section 2c:29-6 - Implements for escape; other contraband
- Section 2c:29-7 - Bail jumping; default in required appearance
- Section 2c:29-8 - Corrupting or influencing a jury.
- Section 2c:29-8.1 - Prohibited juror contact
- Section 2c:29-9 - Contempt.
- Section 2c:29-10 - Definitions relative to use of certain electronic communication devices in correctional facilities; possession, use, sale, crimes, certain.
- Section 2c:29-11 - Refusal to allow blood, biological sample to be drawn; fourth degree crime.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.