2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 2C - THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Chapter 17 - Arson and related offenses
- Section 2c:17-1 - Arson and related offenses
- Section 2c:17-2 - Causing or risking widespread injury or damage.
- Section 2c:17-3 - Criminal mischief.
- Section 2c:17-3.1 - Traffic sign, signal damage, removal, violation.
- Section 2c:17-6 - Motor vehicles; removal or alteration of identification number or mark; possession; penalty
- Section 2c:17-7 - Tampering, damage involving nuclear electric generating plant; crime of first degree.
- Section 2c:17-8 - Nuclear electric generating plant; damaging or tampering with equipment which results in death; crime of first degree
- Section 2c:17-9 - Nuclear electric generating plant; damaging or tampering with equipment which results in injury; crime of second degree
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.