2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 2C - THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
- Section 2c:18-1 - Definitions.
- Section 2c:18-2 - Burglary.
- Section 2c:18-3 - Unlicensed entry of structures; defiant trespasser; peering into dwelling places; defenses.
- Section 2c:18-4 - Lands defined
- Section 2c:18-5 - Knowingly or recklessly operating motor vehicle or riding horseback on lands of another without written permission, or damaging or injuring tangible p
- Section 2c:18-6 - Offenses; penalties; restitution
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.