2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 2C - THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Chapter 12 - Assault.
- Section 2c:12-1 - Assault.
- Section 2c:12-1.1 - Knowingly leaving scene of motor vehicle accident resulting in serious bodily injury, third degree crime.
- Section 2c:12-1.2 - Endangering an injured victim.
- Section 2c:12-1.3 - Report of missing child required.
- Section 2c:12-2 - Reckless endangerment.
- Section 2c:12-3 - Terroristic threats.
- Section 2c:12-10 - Definitions; stalking designated a crime; degrees.
- Section 2c:12-10.1 - Conviction for stalking, permanent restraining order.
- Section 2c:12-10.2 - Temporary restraining order for alleged stalking; conditions.
- Section 2c:12-11 - Disarming a law enforcement, corrections officer; crime; degrees.
- Section 2c:12-12 - Definitions relative to certain acts of inmates, parolees
- Section 2c:12-13 - Throwing bodily fluid at certain law enforcement officers deemed aggravated assault; grading, sentence.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.