2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 2C - THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Chapter 13 - Kidnapping.
- Section 2c:13-1 - Kidnapping.
- Section 2c:13-2 - Criminal restraint
- Section 2c:13-3 - False imprisonment
- Section 2c:13-4 - Interference with custody.
- Section 2c:13-5 - Criminal coercion
- Section 2c:13-6 - Luring, enticing child by various means, attempts; crime of second degree; subsequent offense, mandatory imprisonment; definitions.
- Section 2c:13-7 - Luring, enticing an adult, certain circumstances, third degree crime; definitions.
- Section 2c:13-8 - Human trafficking.
- Section 2c:13-8.1 - Civil action permitted by injured person.
- Section 2c:13-9 - Second degree crime; penalties.
- Section 2c:13-10 - Findings, declarations relative to human trafficking; definitions.
- Section 2c:13-11 - Coordination of State's involvement with national, 24-hour toll-free hotline service on human trafficking.
- Section 2c:13-12 - Training courses on handling, response procedures, investigation, prosecution of human trafficking cases.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.