2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 2C - THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
- Section 2c:11-1 - Definitions
- Section 2c:11-2 - Criminal homicide
- Section 2c:11-2.1 - Elapse of time between assault and death, prosecution for criminal homicide
- Section 2c:11-3 - Murder.
- Section 2c:11-3a - Adoption of court rules concerning photo of homicide victim
- Section 2c:11-3b - Resentencing to term of life imprisonment.
- Section 2c:11-3c - Restitution.
- Section 2c:11-4 - Manslaughter.
- Section 2c:11-5 - Death by auto or vessel.
- Section 2c:11-5.1 - Knowingly leaving scene of motor vehicle accident resulting in death, second degree crime.
- Section 2c:11-5.2 - Leaving scene of boating accident; crime, sentencing.
- Section 2c:11-5.3 - Strict liability vehicular homicide.
- Section 2c:11-6 - Aiding suicide
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.