2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 2C - THE NEW JERSEY CODE OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Chapter 7 - Findings, declarations
- Section 2c:7-1 - Findings, declarations
- Section 2c:7-2 - Registration of sex offenders; definition; requirements; penalties.
- Section 2c:7-2.1 - Verification of residence prior to release from confinement of certain offenders.
- Section 2c:7-3 - Notice of obligation to register
- Section 2c:7-4 - Forms of registration.
- Section 2c:7-5 - Records; immunity.
- Section 2c:7-6 - Community notified of release of sex offender
- Section 2c:7-7 - Notification of community to which sex offender moves
- Section 2c:7-8 - Guidelines, procedures for notification
- Section 2c:7-9 - Notification immunity
- Section 2c:7-10 - Other notification not limited by act
- Section 2c:7-11 - Notification advisory council established; review of guidelines
- Section 2c:7-12 - Findings, declarations relative to sex offender central registry on the Internet.
- Section 2c:7-13 - Development, maintenance of system on the Internet registry.
- Section 2c:7-14 - Responsibilities of Attorney General.
- Section 2c:7-15 - Immunity for failure to investigate, disclose information.
- Section 2c:7-16 - Authorized use of disclosed information; prohibited uses.
- Section 2c:7-17 - Severability.
- Section 2c:7-18 - Internet Registry Advisory Council.
- Section 2c:7-19 - Citation of acts, system as "Megan's Law."
- Section 2c:7-20 - Findings, declarations relative to a study of "Megan's Law."
- Section 2c:7-21 - Comprehensive study of "Megan's Law."
- Section 2c:7-22 - Definitions relative to sex offenders.
- Section 2c:7-23 - Sex offender prohibited from participation in youth serving organization.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.