2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 26 - HEALTH AND VITAL STATISTICS
- Section 26:13-1 - Short title.
- Section 26:13-2 - Definitions relative to emergency health powers.
- Section 26:13-3 - Declaration of public health emergency.
- Section 26:13-4 - Investigation of incident, imminent threat; reporting requirements.
- Section 26:13-5 - Duties of commissioner relative to public health emergency.
- Section 26:13-6 - Emergency Health Care Provider Registry.
- Section 26:13-7 - Actions during state of public health emergency, coordination.
- Section 26:13-8 - Powers of commissioner relative to facilities, property; hearing.
- Section 26:13-9 - Powers of commissioner relative to health care, other facilities, property, roads, public areas.
- Section 26:13-10 - Powers of commissioner relative to safe disposal of infectious waste.
- Section 26:13-11 - Powers of commissioner relative to medications, medical supplies; rationing.
- Section 26:13-12 - Measures to prevent transmission, exposure.
- Section 26:13-13 - Orders to submit specimen for diagnostic purposes.
- Section 26:13-14 - Powers of commissioner during public health emergency.
- Section 26:13-15 - Isolation, quarantine procedures.
- Section 26:13-16 - Reinstatement of employment after isolation, quarantine.
- Section 26:13-17 - Access to medical information.
- Section 26:13-18 - Emergency powers regarding health care personnel.
- Section 26:13-19 - Definitions relative to, and immunity from liability.
- Section 26:13-20 - Protective action relative to radiological emergency, conditions.
- Section 26:13-21 - LINCS agencies to serve as planning, coordinating agency for local government entity.
- Section 26:13-22 - Definitions relative to biological agents, Biological Agent Registry.
- Section 26:13-23 - New Jersey Vaccine Education and Prioritization Plan.
- Section 26:13-24 - State Public Health Emergency Claim Reimbursement Board.
- Section 26:13-25 - Claims for reimbursement.
- Section 26:13-26 - Material not considered public, government record.
- Section 26:13-27 - Power of enforcement.
- Section 26:13-28 - Laws, regulations not preempted by act.
- Section 26:13-29 - Additional powers of State Medical Examiner.
- Section 26:13-30 - Construction of act relative to Highway Traffic Safety Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.