2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 26 - HEALTH AND VITAL STATISTICS
- Section 26:12-1 - Short title
- Section 26:12-2 - Purpose
- Section 26:12-3 - Definitions
- Section 26:12-4 - Provision of safe and healthful conditions, facilities and equipment to campers
- Section 26:12-5 - Safety standards; development; rules and regulations
- Section 26:12-6 - Certificate of approval; issuance; fee
- Section 26:12-7 - Duration of certificate; provisional certificate
- Section 26:12-8 - Safety standards; enforcement; hearings; investigations
- Section 26:12-9 - Powers of commissioner; annual report on accidents by camps and by commissioner
- Section 26:12-10 - Revocation of certificate of approval; violations; penalty; collection by summary proceeding
- Section 26:12-11 - Violations; injunction
- Section 26:12-12 - Exemptions from safety standards
- Section 26:12-14 - Annual report by commissioner; information form other departments or agencies
- Section 26:12-15 - Inapplicability of act to curriculum, program or ministry of youth camp
- Section 26:12-16 - Inapplicability of act to persons who object to medical examination, immunization or treatment on religious grounds
- Section 26:12-17 - Short title.
- Section 26:12-18 - Findings, declarations relative to emergency epinephrine administration at youth camps.
- Section 26:12-19 - Definitions relative to emergency epinephrine administration at youth camps.
- Section 26:12-20 - Development of policy.
- Section 26:12-21 - Immunity from liability, disciplinary action.
- Section 26:12-22 - Construction of act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.