2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 14A - CORPORATIONS, GENERAL
- Section 14a:18-1 - Definitions relative to benefit corporations.
- Section 14a:18-2 - Formation of benefit corporation.
- Section 14a:18-3 - Certain corporations may become benefit corporations.
- Section 14a:18-4 - Termination of status as benefit corporation.
- Section 14a:18-5 - Purpose of benefit corporation.
- Section 14a:18-6 - Consideration of effects of action.
- Section 14a:18-7 - "Benefit director."
- Section 14a:18-8 - Actions of officers.
- Section 14a:18-9 - "Benefit officer."
- Section 14a:18-10 - Enforcement of duties of directors and officers.
- Section 14a:18-11 - Annual benefit report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.