2018 New Jersey Revised Statutes
Title 14A - CORPORATIONS, GENERAL
Chapter 17 - Legislative intent
- Section 14a:17-1 - Legislative intent
- Section 14a:17-2 - Short title
- Section 14a:17-3 - Terms defined.
- Section 14a:17-4 - Application of act
- Section 14a:17-5 - Professional corporation and foreign professional legal corporation
- Section 14a:17-6 - Directors and officers
- Section 14a:17-7 - Rendering of professional service limited to licensed personnel; charges authorized
- Section 14a:17-8 - Professional relationship; personal liability; corporate liability
- Section 14a:17-9 - Limitations on corporate business activity
- Section 14a:17-10 - Who may own shares; voting trust; estate ownership
- Section 14a:17-11 - Disqualification to render service
- Section 14a:17-12 - Transfer of shares
- Section 14a:17-13 - Corporate existence; corporation to convert to business corporation; acquisition of shares of disqualified or deceased shareholder
- Section 14a:17-14 - Corporate name.
- Section 14a:17-15 - Applicable law; consolidation, merger; report, contents
- Section 14a:17-16 - Provisions severable; repealer
- Section 14a:17-17 - Construction
- Section 14a:17-18 - Repeal
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Jersey may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.