2019 Nevada Revised Statutes
Chapter 690C - Service Contracts
- NRS 690C.010 - Definitions.
- NRS 690C.020 - “Administrator” defined.
- NRS 690C.030 - “Consumer” defined.
- NRS 690C.040 - “Contractual liability insurance policy” defined.
- NRS 690C.045 - “Controlling person” defined.
- NRS 690C.050 - “Goods” defined.
- NRS 690C.060 - “Holder” defined.
- NRS 690C.070 - “Provider” defined.
- NRS 690C.080 - “Service contract” defined.
- NRS 690C.100 - Applicability.
- NRS 690C.110 - General tax on premiums not applicable.
- NRS 690C.120 - Applicability of other provisions.
- NRS 690C.150 - Certificate required to issue, sell or offer for sale service contracts.
- NRS 690C.155 - Determination of controlling person.
- NRS 690C.160 - Application for certificate; fees; renewal. [Effective through December 31, 2019.]
- NRS 690C.160 - Application for certificate; fees; period of validity; renewal. [Effective January 1, 2020.]
- NRS 690C.170 - Requirements for financial security.
- NRS 690C.200 - Name of provider.
- NRS 690C.210 - Requirements of contractual liability insurance policy; holder authorized to apply to issuer of policy for performance in certain circumstances.
- NRS 690C.215 - Transfer of liability without approval of Commissioner prohibited; exception.
- NRS 690C.220 - Requiring purchase of service contract as condition of loan or purchase of goods prohibited.
- NRS 690C.230 - Receipt or written evidence of service contract required; copy of service contract required to be furnished to holder within reasonable time.
- NRS 690C.240 - Provider ceasing to do business; notification; effect.
- NRS 690C.250 - Conditions under which service contract void and refund required; right of original purchaser; provision stating right required; penalty.
- NRS 690C.260 - Contents; false or misleading statement prohibited.
- NRS 690C.270 - Grounds for cancellation; date cancellation effective.
- NRS 690C.300 - Regulations of Commissioner.
- NRS 690C.310 - Retention of records.
- NRS 690C.320 - Examinations to enforce provisions of chapter by Commissioner.
- NRS 690C.325 - Administrative fines; suspension, limitation, revocation or refusal to renew certificate of registration.
- NRS 690C.330 - Penalty for violation of chapter or order or regulation of Commissioner.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.