2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 500 - Insurance Code of 1956
Act 218 of 1956 THE INSURANCE CODE OF 1956 (500.100 - 500.8302)
218-1956-9 CHAPTER 9 INVESTMENTS (500.900...500.960)
- Section 500.900 Repealed. 1969, Act 318, Eff. Mar. 20, 1970.
- Section 500.901 Asset requirements for insurers.
- Section 500.902 Investments by domestic insurer; amount in qualified asset required; definition.
- Section 500.904 Repealed. 1957, Act 91, Eff. Sept. 27, 1957.
- Section 500.906, 500.908 Repealed. 1969, Act 318, Eff. Mar. 20, 1970.
- Section 500.910 Certificates of deposit or depository receipts; construction as deposits of cash.
- Section 500.912 Qualified assets; description; limitation on governmental securities.
- Section 500.914 Qualified assets as guaranteed interest bonds.
- Section 500.916 Qualified assets as federal financing agency stock.
- Section 500.917 Mortgage-backed securities; certain securities described in secondary mortgage market enhancement act of 1984 subject to limitations; definition.
- Section 500.917a Definitions; asset-backed securities.
- Section 500.918 Qualified assets by solvent institution; authorization; mortgage loans; equipment trust certificates; fixed interest bearing obligations.
- Section 500.920 Net earnings available for fixed charges; definition.
- Section 500.922 Qualified assets in stocks, bonds, or evidences of corporate indebtedness; authorization.
- Section 500.924 Qualified assets in preferred stock; conditions.
- Section 500.925 Application of amounts paid life insurer to purchase of retirement benefits; income, gains, or losses on accounts; limitations on charges and deductions; investment or amounts allocated; standards; “contract on a variable basis” defined; compliance with investment company act of 1940; identification of investments and liabilities; “investment company act of 1940” defined; rules.
- Section 500.926-500.931 Repealed. 1969, Act 318, Eff. Mar. 20, 1970.
- Section 500.932 Qualified assets in shares of savings and loan associations.
- Section 500.933 Repealed. 1969, Act 318, Eff. Mar. 20, 1970.
- Section 500.934 Qualified assets in farm loan bonds, intermediate credit bank loans, central bank for cooperatives, home loan banks, federal savings and loan insurance corporation obligations; authorization.
- Section 500.938 Qualified assets.
- Section 500.942 Qualified assets in real estate loans; purchase of loan or certificate of participation.
- Section 500.943 Qualified assets; derivative instruments and transactions.
- Section 500.944 Accounts receivable; includable as qualified assets.
- Section 500.945 Repealed. 1994, Act 226, Imd. Eff. June 27, 1994.
- Section 500.946 Home office, lands, and buildings; includable as qualified assets.
- Section 500.947 Income producing real estate and housing projects; includable as qualified assets.
- Section 500.948 Repealed. 1969, Act 318, Eff. Mar. 20, 1970.
- Section 500.950, 500.951 Repealed. 1969, Act 318, Eff. Mar. 20, 1970.
- Section 500.960 Repealed. 1969, Act 318, Eff. Mar. 20, 1970.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.