2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 500 - Insurance Code of 1956
Act 218 of 1956 THE INSURANCE CODE OF 1956 (500.100 - 500.8302)
218-1956-66 CHAPTER 66 RAILWAY EMPLOYEES, AND LIFE, DISABILITY INSURERS (DOMESTIC, STOCK) (500.6600...500.6616)
- Section 500.6600 Scope of chapter.
- Section 500.6604 Railway employees' loss of position; accident or disability; health and life insurance; annuities.
- Section 500.6608 Capital stock issuance limitations; par value.
- Section 500.6612 Applicability of chapter.
- Section 500.6616 Railway employees' loss of position insurance; limit of liability; application.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.