2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 500 - Insurance Code of 1956
Act 218 of 1956 THE INSURANCE CODE OF 1956 (500.100 - 500.8302)
218-1956-65 CHAPTER 65 LIMITED LIABILITY POOLS (500.6500...500.6550)
- Section 500.6500 Applicability of chapter.
- Section 500.6502 Formation of limited liability pool; purpose.
- Section 500.6506 Powers of limited liability pool; limitation.
- Section 500.6510 Commencement of business; pool not subject to MCL 500.410.
- Section 500.6512 Limited liability pool; formation; purpose.
- Section 500.6514 Limited liability pool; rates.
- Section 500.6516 Limited liability pool; underwriting rules.
- Section 500.6517 Limited liability pool; reinsurance.
- Section 500.6518 Management of property, business, and affairs of pool by directors; selection and term of directors; first annual meeting; interim authority.
- Section 500.6522 Insured person as member of pool; voting rights; quorum; inspection of books.
- Section 500.6532 Reserves for unearned premiums.
- Section 500.6534 Contingency reserve; deposit with state treasurer; use of deposit.
- Section 500.6540 Assessment of member.
- Section 500.6550 Loans.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.