2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 500 - Insurance Code of 1956
Act 218 of 1956 THE INSURANCE CODE OF 1956 (500.100 - 500.8302)
218-1956-41 CHAPTER 41 MODIFIED GUARANTEED ANNUITIES (500.4101...500.4127)
- Section 500.4101 Definitions.
- Section 500.4103 Delivery or issuance by insurer of modified guaranteed annuity; conditions.
- Section 500.4105 Sales and advertising material; illustrations of benefits payable; prospectus.
- Section 500.4107 Separate account annual statement and other information to be submitted to commissioner.
- Section 500.4109 Disapproval by commissioner of filed material.
- Section 500.4111 Filing requirements.
- Section 500.4113 Modified guaranteed annuity contract; required provisions; market-value adjustment formula.
- Section 500.4115 Nonapplicability of section; required provisions; minimum values of paid-up annuity, cash surrender, or death benefits available under modified guaranteed annuity contract; nonforfeiture amounts; percentages of net considerations.
- Section 500.4117 Application for modified guaranteed annuity.
- Section 500.4119 Reserve liabilities.
- Section 500.4121 Modified guaranteed annuity separate accounts.
- Section 500.4123 Annual report.
- Section 500.4125 Compliance with law or regulation in place of domicile of foreign insurer as compliance with this chapter.
- Section 500.4127 License to sell variable annuities required to sell modified guaranteed annuity contracts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.