2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 500 - Insurance Code of 1956
Act 218 of 1956 THE INSURANCE CODE OF 1956 (500.100 - 500.8302)
218-1956-41A CHAPTER 41A ANNUITY RECOMMENDATION TO CONSUMERS (500.4151...500.4165)
- Section 500.4151 Definitions.
- Section 500.4153 Scope of act.
- Section 500.4155 Purchase or exchange of annuity; recommendations; effort to obtain consumer's suitability information required; reasonable basis; exceptions; duties of responsible insurer representative.
- Section 500.4157 Repealed. 2012, Act 544, Eff. June 1, 2013.
- Section 500.4158 Insurer's supervision system.
- Section 500.4159 Dissuading consumer from certain acts prohibited.
- Section 500.4160 Sale of annuities; completion of training course; requirements.
- Section 500.4161 Copy of annuity policy.
- Section 500.4163 Records; maintenance, availability.
- Section 500.4165 Applicability of subsections.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.