2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 500 - Insurance Code of 1956
Act 218 of 1956 THE INSURANCE CODE OF 1956 (500.100 - 500.8302)
218-1956-22A CHAPTER 22A (500.2270...500.2277)
- Section 500.2270 Definitions.
- Section 500.2271 Certificate of insurance; prohibitions.
- Section 500.2273 Certificate of insurance; representation.
- Section 500.2275 Notice of cancellation, nonrenewal, and similar notice; limitation.
- Section 500.2277 Violation; findings and decision of director; order.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.