2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 500 - Insurance Code of 1956
Act 218 of 1956 THE INSURANCE CODE OF 1956 (500.100 - 500.8302)
218-1956-23 CHAPTER 23 WORKER'S COMPENSATION INSURANCE RATES (500.2301...500.2352)
- Section 500.2301 Participation in facility by insurers required; purposes.
- Section 500.2303 Definitions.
- Section 500.2310 Facility; operation; board of governors; appointment, terms, and qualifications of members.
- Section 500.2312 Facility; plan of operation; preparation, approval, review, and revision; required provisions; application of plans to insureds; retrospective evaluation of premiums and loss and expense experience.
- Section 500.2318 Facility; classification and rating systems; determination and use.
- Section 500.2320 Facility; deferred premium payment plans.
- Section 500.2322 Agent authorized to solicit, negotiate, or effect worker's compensation insurance on behalf of facility or participating member; rights and duties.
- Section 500.2350 Formal hearing and ruling by facility board of governors; request; appeal; commissioner's order.
- Section 500.2352 Determinations made by commissioner.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.