2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 500 - Insurance Code of 1956
Act 218 of 1956 THE INSURANCE CODE OF 1956 (500.100 - 500.8302)
218-1956-21A CHAPTER 21a CREDIT INFORMATION AND CREDIT SCORES (500.2151...500.2161)
- Section 500.2151 Definitions.
- Section 500.2153 Credit information or insurance score; use.
- Section 500.2154 Reasonable exceptions.
- Section 500.2156 Notice of adverse action.
- Section 500.2157 Incorrect or incomplete credit information; adjustments.
- Section 500.2159 Cause of action; construction of chapter.
- Section 500.2161 Use of credit information or insurance scores; liability, fees, and costs arising out of actions, errors, or omissions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.