2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 500 - Insurance Code of 1956
Act 218 of 1956 THE INSURANCE CODE OF 1956 (500.100 - 500.8302)
218-1956-16. CHAPTER 16. Creditor-Placed Insurance (500.1601...500.1631)
- Section 500.1601 Insurer or producer transacting creditor-placed insurance; scope.
- Section 500.1603 Private cause of action not created.
- Section 500.1605 Definitions.
- Section 500.1607 Dates on which insurance effective or terminated.
- Section 500.1609 Premiums; calculation; limitation; charges creating balloon payment prohibited.
- Section 500.1611 Exclusions.
- Section 500.1613 Evidence of insurance coverage.
- Section 500.1615 Policy forms and certificates of insurance; filing; schedule of premium rates; withdrawal of approval.
- Section 500.1617 Refund of unearned premium or other charges; statement of refund; amount.
- Section 500.1619 Loss incurred; payment; reduced net debt or actual cash value amounts; subrogation; written statement; towing and storage charges.
- Section 500.1621 Insurance on collateral; conditions.
- Section 500.1623 Rebates or inducements; prohibitions.
- Section 500.1625 Adequate disclosure of requirement to maintain insurance; notice; final notice; noncompliance.
- Section 500.1627 Investigations or examinations; enforcement; hearing; consent agreement; injunctive relief.
- Section 500.1629 Judicial review; court order.
- Section 500.1631 Violation of order of commission; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.