2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 500 - Insurance Code of 1956
Act 218 of 1956 THE INSURANCE CODE OF 1956 (500.100 - 500.8302)
218-1956-17 CHAPTER 17 RISK MANAGEMENT AND OWN RISK AND SOLVENCY ASSESSMENT (500.1701...500.1715)
- Section 500.1701 Definitions.
- Section 500.1703 Risk management framework.
- Section 500.1705 ORSA; conduct.
- Section 500.1707 ORSA summary report.
- Section 500.1709 Exemptions; waiver; requirement to maintain risk management framework, conduct ORSA, and file ORSA summary report; compliance by insurer no longer qualifying for exemption.
- Section 500.1711 ORSA summary report; preparation; maintenance and availability; review by director.
- Section 500.1713 Documents, materials, or other information; confidentiality; sharing and use of information; written agreement with NAIC or third-party consultant; administration, execution, and enforcement of chapter by director; inadmissibility as evidence.
- Section 500.1715 Failure to file timely ORSA summary report; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.