2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 500 - Insurance Code of 1956
Act 218 of 1956 THE INSURANCE CODE OF 1956 (500.100 - 500.8302)
218-1956-15 CHAPTER 15 INSURANCE PREMIUM FINANCE COMPANIES (500.1501...500.1514)
- Section 500.1501 Inapplicability of chapter.
- Section 500.1501a Financial institutions; application of chapter.
- Section 500.1502 Insurance premium finance companies; definitions.
- Section 500.1503 License requirements; violation, penalty; fees, renewal, application.
- Section 500.1504 License investigation of applicant; issuance, grounds, hearing, bond.
- Section 500.1505 Premium finance company; license; revocation or suspension; grounds; hearing; penalty; appeal; remuneration; applicability of subsection (4).
- Section 500.1506 Premium finance transaction records; examination; preservation.
- Section 500.1507 Insurance commissioner; regulatory powers.
- Section 500.1508 Premium finance agreement; requirements; specifications; items; subsidiary companies.
- Section 500.1509 Premium finance company; authorized charges; service charge; amending original contract where balance of premium due changed.
- Section 500.1510 Insurance premium finance agreement; delinquency charge; cancellation charge.
- Section 500.1511 Premium finance agreement; cancellation of insurance, procedure, notice, refund.
- Section 500.1512 Premium finance agreement; filing not required.
- Section 500.1513 Existing companies; license, fee.
- Section 500.1514 Insurance commissioner and employees; statement of expenses and charges, payment; employment of expert personnel.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.