2017 Michigan Compiled Laws
Chapter 500 - Insurance Code of 1956
Act 218 of 1956 THE INSURANCE CODE OF 1956 (500.100 - 500.8302)
218-1956-14A CHAPTER 14a PRODUCER CONTROLLED INSURERS (500.1451...500.1474)
- Section 500.1451 “Producer” defined.
- Section 500.1452 Repealed. 1972, Act 133, Eff. Mar. 30, 1973.
- Section 500.1453 Exceptions to provisions of chapter.
- Section 500.1454 Repealed. 1972, Act 133, Eff. Mar. 30, 1973.
- Section 500.1455 Applicability of section; contract between controlling producer and insurer required for doing business; minimum provisions; audit committee; reports; applicability of section 60 days after effective date of chapter.
- Section 500.1456 Repealed. 1972, Act 133, Eff. Mar. 30, 1973.
- Section 500.1457 Notice of relationship between producer and controlled insurer; exception; applicability of section to policies written or renewed 60 days after effective date of chapter.
- Section 500.1458 Repealed. 1972, Act 133, Eff. Mar. 30, 1973.
- Section 500.1459 Noncompliance with chapter, regulation, or order; authority of commissioner; civil action for recovery of damages for benefit of insurer; other penalties; rights of third parties not affected or altered.
- Section 500.1460-500.1474 Repealed. 1972, Act 133, Eff. Mar. 30, 1973.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Michigan may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.