2018 Maryland Code
Title 3 - Environmental Programs
Subtitle 2A - Land Trust Grant Fund
§ 3-2A-06. Applications for grants
(a) Submission; form. -- To apply for a grant, an applicant shall submit to the Trust an application in the form that the Trust requires.
(b) Contents. -- The application shall include:
(1) A detailed description of the proposed acquisition;
(2) An itemization of known and estimated costs;
(3) The total amount of investment required to acquire the property;
(4) The funds available to the applicant without financial assistance from the Trust;
(5) The amount of financial assistance sought from the Trust;
(6) Information that relates to the financial status of the applicant; and
(7) Any other relevant information that the Trust requests.