2017 Maryland Code
Health - General
Title 21 - Food, Drugs, and Cosmetics
Subtitle 2A - Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
- § 21-2A-01. Definitions
- § 21-2A-02. Program
- § 21-2A-03. Implementation and operation; prescription monitoring data
- § 21-2A-04. Regulations
- § 21-2A-04.1. Registration of prescribers with Program.
- § 21-2A-04.2. Prescription monitoring by prescribers [Section subject to abrogation effective June 30, 2023, subject to contingency]. (Section effective on receipt of notice.)
- § 21-2A-04.2. Prescription monitoring by prescribers. (Abrogation of section effective June 30, 2023, subject to contingency.)
- § 21-2A-04.3. Authorization of prescriber delegate or pharmacist delegate to request prescription monitoring data.
- § 21-2A-05. Advisory Board
- § 21-2A-06. Prescription monitoring data
- § 21-2A-07. Technical advisory committee.
- § 21-2A-08. Liability
- § 21-2A-09. Violations [Amendment subject to contingency and abrogation; amended version follows this section]
- § 21-2A-09. Violations (Amendment effective on receipt of notice.)
- § 21-2A-09. Violations (Abrogation of amendment effective June 30, 2023.)
- § 21-2A-10. Termination of subtitle
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.