2017 Maryland Code
Health - General
Title 21 - Food, Drugs, and Cosmetics
Subtitle 2B - Right to Try Act.
- § 21-2B-01. Definitions.
- § 21-2B-02. Providing investigational drug, biological product, or device.
- § 21-2B-03. Actions prohibited if based on recommendation regarding access to or treatment with an investigational drug, biological product, or device.
- § 21-2B-04. Blocking access by official, employee, or agent of the State prohibited.
- § 21-2B-05. Private cause of action not created.
- § 21-2B-06. Health insurance coverage not affected.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.