2017 Maryland Code
Division II - Elementary and Secondary Education
Title 7 - Public Schools
Subtitle 2 - Evaluation and Graduation of Students
- § 7-201. Evaluation to discover learning disabilities; programs for disabled students
- § 7-202. Minimum reading levels required
- § 7-203. Education accountability program
- § 7-203.1. Grants for the administration of the Preliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test
- § 7-203.2. Collection, maintenance, and analysis of graduation records.
- § 7-203.3. Assessments administered in a local school system
- § 7-203.4. Comprehensive Support and Improvement Plans.
- § 7-204. Assessment of testing and measurement programs
- § 7-205. Promotion and graduation of students
- § 7-205.1. High school curriculum and graduation requirements.
- § 7-205.2. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation and automated external defibrillator instruction.
- § 7-205.3. Summer Career Academy Pilot Program [Section subject to abrogation]
- § 7-205.3. Summer Career Academy Pilot Program (Abrogation of section effective June 30, 2018.)
- § 7-206. Obtaining high school diploma by examination
- § 7-206.1. High school diploma for certain individuals enlisted during World War II or Korean Conflict
- § 7-207. State Merit Scholastic Awards program
- § 7-208. Maryland Seal of Biliteracy Act
- § 7-209. WhyTry Program [Section subject to abrogation]
- § 7-209. WhyTry Program (Abrogation of section effective June 30, 2018.)
- § 7-210. Prekindergarten and kindergarten assessments
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.