2017 Maryland Code
Division II - Elementary and Secondary Education
Title 7 - Public Schools
Subtitle 3 - Attendance and Discipline of Students
- § 7-301. Compulsory attendance
- § 7-301.1. Attendance policy for pregnant or parenting students.
- § 7-302. Report of absences and maladjustment
- § 7-302.1. Information regarding alternative education programs and GED requirements
- § 7-302.2. Truant students.
- § 7-303. Arrest for reportable offense
- § 7-304. Special programs for disruptive students
- § 7-304.1. Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support Program
- § 7-305. Suspension and expulsion [Amendment subject to contingent abrogation]
- § 7-305. Suspension and expulsion (Abrogations and amendments effective upon taking effect of contingency provision.)
- § 7-305.1. Student enrolled in public prekindergarten program, kindergarten, first grade, or second grade -- Suspension or expulsion prohibited; exceptions.
- § 7-306. Corporal punishment; State code of discipline
- § 7-307. Principals, teachers, and school security guards intervening in fights
- § 7-308. Searches of students and schools
- § 7-309. Residential child care program licensing
- § 7-310. Dissemination of community resources list
- § 7-311. Committee to establish policy for office discipline referrals in Anne Arundel County
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.