2017 Maryland Code
Title 5 - Controlled Dangerous Substances, Prescriptions, and Other Substances
Subtitle 6 - Crimes Involving Controlled Dangerous Substances and Paraphernalia
Part III - Related and Derivative Crimes
- § 5-617. Distributing faked controlled dangerous substance
- § 5-618. Possession or purchase of noncontrolled substance
- § 5-619. Drug paraphernalia.
- § 5-620. Controlled paraphernalia
- § 5-621. Use of weapon as separate crime
- § 5-622. Firearm crimes
- § 5-623. Proceeds of drug crime
- § 5-624. Drug-induced conduct
- §§ 5-625, 5-626.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.