2010 Maryland Code
TITLE 6 - CRIMES AGAINST PROPERTY
Subtitle 1 - Arson and Burning
- Section 6-101 - Definitions.
- Section 6-102 - Arson in the first degree.
- Section 6-103 - Arson in the second degree.
- Section 6-104 - Malicious burning of personal property in the first degree.
- Section 6-105 - Malicious burning of personal property in the second degree.
- Section 6-106 - Burning with intent to defraud.
- Section 6-107 - Threat of arson.
- Section 6-108 - Burning trash container.
- Section 6-109 - Attempt to burn structure or property.
- Section 6-110 - Separate units - Separate violations.
- Section 6-111 - Charging document.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Maryland may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.