2018 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 59 PROBATE CODE
Article 7 LETTERS TESTAMENTARY AND OF ADMINISTRATION
- 59-701 Letters testamentary.
- 59-702 Minor as executor.
- 59-703 Executor of an executor.
- 59-704 Powers of executor before letters granted.
- 59-705 To whom administration granted.
- 59-706 Letters of administration and letters testamentary granted to nonresident; appointment of agent required.
- 59-707 Effect of will on administration.
- 59-708 Administrator de bonis non.
- 59-709 Filing of certain petitions; notice to creditors.
- 59-710 Special administrator; appointment; bond; duties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.