2018 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 59 PROBATE CODE
Article 6a ELECTIVE SHARE OF SURVIVING SPOUSE
- 59-6a,201 Definitions.
- 59-6a,202 Elective share; amount; supplemental amount; effect of election on statutory benefits; nonresident.
- 59-6a,203 Composition of the augmented estate.
- 59-6a,204 Decedent's net probate estate.
- 59-6a,205 Decedent's nonprobate transfers to others.
- 59-6a,206 Decedent's nonprobate transfers to the surviving spouse.
- 59-6a,207 Surviving spouse's property and nonprobate transfers to others.
- 59-6a,208 Exclusions, valuation and overlapping application.
- 59-6a,209 Sources from which elective share payable.
- 59-6a,210 Personal liability of recipients.
- 59-6a,211 Proceeding for elective share; time limit.
- 59-6a,212 Right of election.
- 59-6a,213 Waiver of right of election and other rights by surviving spouse; requirements; procedures.
- 59-6a,214 Protection of payors and other third parties.
- 59-6a,215 Homestead or homestead allowance.
- 59-6a,216 Effectiveness of act.
- 59-6a,217 Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.