2018 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 59 PROBATE CODE
Article 8 ESTATES OF NONRESIDENTS
- 59-803 Innocent purchaser from heirs.
- 59-804 Estates of nonresident decedents; independent proceedings; laws applicable.
- 59-805 Estates of nonresident decedents; jurisdiction of courts.
- 59-806 Same; proceedings, procedures and substantive rights relating to property, laws applicable; matters not affected; descent of property; support and family allowances; distribution; proportionate distribution.
- 59-807 Same; testamentary designees; granting letters testamentary.
- 59-808 Estates of nonresident decedents; rights and duties of personal representative; payment of taxes.
- 59-809 Same; payment or delivery of intangible personal property to foreign representative, when.
- 59-810 Same; acting in fiduciary capacity by foreign corporation.
- 59-811 Same; severability.
- 59-812 Same; validation of certain proceedings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.