2018 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 59 PROBATE CODE
Article 6 WILLS
- 59-601 Who may make will.
- 59-602 Limitation on testamentary power.
- 59-604 Devise or bequest to witness.
- 59-605 Preparation of will or provision of will that gives any devise or bequest to writer or preparer.
- 59-606 Execution and attestation; self-proved wills and codicils; affidavits; form.
- 59-607 Competency of witness.
- 59-608 Nuncupative will.
- 59-609 Will executed without state.
- 59-610 Revocation by marriage, birth or adoption; divorce.
- 59-611 Manner of revocation.
- 59-612 Revocation of second will not revivor of first, when.
- 59-613 After-acquired property.
- 59-614 When devise passes whole.
- 59-615 Devise or bequest to spouse or relative who predeceases testator; "issue" defined.
- 59-616 Probate essential.
- 59-617 Limitation on probate of written will.
- 59-618 Liability and effect of withholding will.
- 59-618a Filing of certain wills in court; affidavit; admission to probate.
- 59-619 Limitation on probate of oral will.
- 59-621 Duty of custodian; liability.
- 59-622 Validation of foreign wills filed prior to July 1, 1939.
- 59-623 Reference in will to statement to dispose of certain tangible personal property; admissibility.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.