2018 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 59 PROBATE CODE
Article 5 INTESTATE SUCCESSION
- 59-501 Definitions.
- 59-502 Descent of property of intestate resident.
- 59-504 Surviving spouse.
- 59-505 Same; half of realty to surviving spouse.
- 59-506 Surviving children or issue.
- 59-507 No spouse, child or issue, of the decedent.
- 59-508 No spouse, child, issue, or parents.
- 59-509 Limitation on descent.
- 59-510 Advancements.
- 59-513 Incapacity of one who kills another to take from decedent's estate or property; effect of suicide by one who kills spouse on estates and property of both.
- 59-514 Intestate descent; escheat, when.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.