2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 76 STATE INSTITUTIONS AND AGENCIES; HISTORICAL PROPERTY
Article 12c VOCATIONAL REHABILITATION
- 76-12c01 Vocational rehabilitation of disabled persons; function of division of vocational rehabilitation.
- 76-12c02 Same; definitions.
- 76-12c03 Same; secretary for children and families; powers and duties; rules and regulations.
- 76-12c04 Same; plan for cooperation.
- 76-12c05 Same; cooperative agreements.
- 76-12c06 Same; acceptance of benefits under acts of congress; cooperation and agreements with United States department of health, education and welfare.
- 76-12c07 Same; rules and regulations.
- 76-12c08 Custody and disbursement of vocational rehabilitation federal funds and other moneys.
- 76-12c09 Approval of vouchers.
- 76-12c10 Transfer of certain lands from board of social welfare to occupational center of central Kansas, inc.
- 76-12c11 Same; release of obligation to convey property to state; sale, lease or other disposition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.