2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 76 STATE INSTITUTIONS AND AGENCIES; HISTORICAL PROPERTY
Article 12b STATE INSTITUTIONS FOR PEOPLE WITH INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY
- 76-12b01 Definitions.
- 76-12b02 Admission to institution.
- 76-12b03 Same; findings; respite care.
- 76-12b04 Admission to institution; determination of legal status of person prior to admission.
- 76-12b05 Same; periodic review of status; report furnished to certain persons.
- 76-12b06 Discharge from institution, when.
- 76-12b07 Transfer of persons from institution to institution; transfer for treatment.
- 76-12b08 Limitations on use of restraint or seclusion; statement of medical necessity.
- 76-12b09 Civil rights of persons admitted to an institution.
- 76-12b10 Rights of persons admitted to an institution.
- 76-12b11 Records of institution; limitations on disclosure; application of other statutes to records.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.