2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 76 STATE INSTITUTIONS AND AGENCIES; HISTORICAL PROPERTY
Article 13 LARNED STATE HOSPITAL
- 76-1301 Reception of patients; rules and regulations governing.
- 76-1302a Larned state hospital fee fund created; deposits and expenditures, how made; remittance required.
- 76-1303 Providing for a state hospital in central Kansas.
- 76-1305 State security hospital at Larned; purposes; management; superintendent.
- 76-1306 Transfer of persons in institutions under supervision of secretary for aging and disability services to state security hospital.
- 76-1307 Same; separate quarters; person transferred subject to statutory provisions applicable at the institution from which transferred and rules and regulations of state security hospital not inconsistent therewith; notice of transfer.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.