2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 76 STATE INSTITUTIONS AND AGENCIES; HISTORICAL PROPERTY
Article 12a SOCIAL AND REHABILITATIVE INSTITUTIONS
- 76-12a01 Definitions.
- 76-12a02 Superintendents; appointment; salary; acting superintendents.
- 76-12a03 Physicians; appointment; salary; assignments.
- 76-12a04 Staff personnel of mental health and developmental disabilities.
- 76-12a05 Employees of institutions; appointment; class of service.
- 76-12a06 Authority over and supervision of institutions.
- 76-12a07 Rules and regulations; operation of institutions; admissions; restrictions on secretary for aging and disability services.
- 76-12a08 Special projects; acceptance of grants; receipt and expenditure of moneys; personnel appointments; salaries.
- 76-12a09 Frequency of remittances.
- 76-12a10 Medical reports of patients or former patients of institutions; form of release; fees, approval; rules and regulations; disposition of fee moneys.
- 76-12a11 Definitions.
- 76-12a12 Operation of vehicles upon roads, streets, driveways and parking facilities; permits for parking.
- 76-12a13 Regulation of traffic and parking; fines; judicial review.
- 76-12a14 Application of city ordinances to streets and grounds; agreement with city; violations.
- 76-12a15 Parking fees; disposition of fees and fines; parking fee and fine fund.
- 76-12a16 Security police officers; employment; powers of peace, police and law enforcement; classified civil service; rules and regulations concerning badges.
- 76-12a17 Security police officers; training; certification.
- 76-12a22 Definitions.
- 76-12a23 Substance abuse programs at state institutions; establishment, administration, supervision, maintenance and operation thereof; rules and regulations.
- 76-12a24 Use of buildings and land for placement of persons in custody of secretary of corrections; supervision and security; agreements.
- 76-12a30 Care and treatment of drug and alcohol abusers; definitions.
- 76-12a31 Same; admission to certain state institutions prohibited, exceptions; public and other licensed treatment facilities to provide care and treatment.
- 76-12a32 Same; secretary to develop programs to enlist by agreement, treatment facilities to provide care and treatment.
- 76-12a33 Same; rules and regulations governing transition from service in state institutions to facilities entering into agreements.
- 76-12a34 Same; transfer of individuals from state institutions to licensed facility, application to court; hearing and order.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.