2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 76 STATE INSTITUTIONS AND AGENCIES; HISTORICAL PROPERTY
Article 12 STATE HOSPITALS (TOPEKA AND OSAWATOMIE)
- 76-1201 Topeka state hospital and Osawatomie state hospital.
- 76-1201b Topeka state hospital fee fund created; deposits and expenditures, how made; remittance required.
- 76-1201c Osawatomie state hospital fee fund created; deposits and expenditures, how made; remittance required.
- 76-1202 Records.
- 76-1236 Right-of-way for public road.
- 76-1237 Supply of water at Osawatomie state hospital.
- 76-1238 Same; act cumulative.
- 76-1240 Razing of "The Pines" at Topeka state hospital authorized.
- 76-1241 Sale of certain land in Shawnee county by board of social welfare to highway commission for certain purposes; amount; deed; disposition of proceeds.
- 76-1242 Sale and conveyance of right-of-way easements by social welfare board to highway commission; purposes; location; consideration; disposition of proceeds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.