2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 76 STATE INSTITUTIONS AND AGENCIES; HISTORICAL PROPERTY
Article 11a EMPLOYEES OF STATE SCHOOLS FOR BLIND AND FOR DEAF
- 76-11a03 Tax sheltered annuities; rules and regulations of state board of education.
- 76-11a04 Employment contracts of teachers; continuation, termination, nonrenewal; definitions.
- 76-11a05 Teachers' contracts; continuation; notice of termination or nonrenewal, when; change of terms.
- 76-11a06 Same; contents of notice of nonrenewal or termination; request for hearing; hearing officers, selection.
- 76-11a07 Same; procedural due process requirements of hearing.
- 76-11a08 Same; witnesses at hearings, fees and mileage; hearing officers, compensation and expenses; recording and transcribing testimony, when; costs of hearing.
- 76-11a09 Same; affidavits, depositions, interrogatories.
- 76-11a10 Same; powers of hearing officer; rules of evidence not binding; burden of proof; admissibility of evidence.
- 76-11a11 Same; hearing officer opinion, findings of fact, recommendations; effect; appeal.
- 76-11a12 Same; construction of act.
- 76-11a13 Same; application of act; years of employment requirements, waiver.
- 76-11a14 Same; abridgement of constitutional right, procedure for determination.
- 76-11a15 Severability.
- 76-11a16 Compensation of teachers and licensed personnel at Kansas state school for the blind.
- 76-11a17 Compensation of teachers and licensed personnel at Kansas state school for the deaf.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.