2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 76 STATE INSTITUTIONS AND AGENCIES; HISTORICAL PROPERTY
Article 11 KANSAS STATE SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND
- 76-1101 Name of institution.
- 76-1101a State board of education; control and supervision; rules and regulations.
- 76-1101b Admission of students; rules and regulations; eligibility requirements; residence.
- 76-1102 Tuition, fees and charges; residents and nonresidents of state.
- 76-1102a Training program; tuition, fees and charges.
- 76-1115 Chief executive officer; title; appointment; salary; powers and duties.
- 76-1116 Employees, classified and unclassified; annual salaries.
- 76-1117 Cottage parents in unclassified service.
- 76-1118 State school for the blind; special bequest fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.