2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 76 STATE INSTITUTIONS AND AGENCIES; HISTORICAL PROPERTY
Article 10 KANSAS STATE SCHOOL FOR THE DEAF
- 76-1001 Name of institution.
- 76-1001a State board of education; control and supervision; rules and regulations.
- 76-1001b Admission of students; rules and regulations; eligibility requirements; residence.
- 76-1002 Chief executive officer; title; appointment; salary; powers and duties.
- 76-1002a Employees, classified and unclassified; annual salaries.
- 76-1002b Cottage parents in unclassified service.
- 76-1006 Tuition, fees and charges; residents and nonresidents of state.
- 76-1013 Training program; tuition, fees and charges.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.