2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 40 INSURANCE
Article 51 INSURANCE SCORE ACT
- 40-5101 Citation of act.
- 40-5102 Applicability of act.
- 40-5103 Definitions.
- 40-5104 Prohibited acts.
- 40-5105 Re-underwriting or re-rating consumer, when; overpayment of premium.
- 40-5106 Disclosure requirements.
- 40-5107 Adverse action; notice to consumer, contents.
- 40-5108 Insurance score models, filing required; trade secret.
- 40-5109 Studies; report to legislature.
- 40-5110 Indemnification, when required.
- 40-5111 Prohibition against use of certain information; exceptions.
- 40-5112 Powers of commissioner.
- 40-5113 Rules and regulations.
- 40-5114 Severability.
- 40-5115 Credit information; use by insurers; extraordinary life circumstances; limitations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.