2017 Kansas Statutes
Chapter 40 INSURANCE
Article 52 ASSUMPTION REINSURANCE AGREEMENTS
- 40-5201 Assumption reinsurance agreement act; applicability; waiver of requirements, when allowed; exceptions.
- 40-5202 Same; definitions.
- 40-5203 Same; notice to policyholders; contents.
- 40-5204 Same; prior approval by commissioner required; duties of licensed foreign insurer.
- 40-5205 Same; rights of policyholders.
- 40-5206 Same; novation of insurance contract, when.
- 40-5207 Same; effect of similar law in another state.
- 40-5208 Same; continuation of certain protections.
- 40-5209 Same; required forms; contents.
- 40-5210 Same; citation of act; duties of commissioner; rules and regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Kansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.